Friday, August 14, 2009

Barf Mouth

August 14, 2009 -

As fate would have it I woke up this morning at 5am so I could proceed to the toilet and barf my guts out. Only two days out from the Lake Stevens 70.3 and I'm on the floor wrapped around the toilet with this hard core, uncontrollable, projectile vomiting.....so sucky.

I didn't even know I was sick? I went to bed feeling fine? I'm feeling progressively better as the morning drags on and am trying to hydrate and eat, but the stomach still feels a little blah. I'm heading up to Everett this afternoon to register for the race and attend the mandatory pre-race briefing (annoying).

For now, I will hope it was the morning flu and goes away quickly leaving me strong to race it out on Sunday. If it does not leave so gracefully or quickly.....expect to catch a rooster tail of barf if you're riding behind me on the bike....bbblllluurrrpp!

No comments:

Post a Comment