Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Nose Faucet

June 14, 2009 -

I meant to add an allergy report onto yesterday's blog as I thought I may have hit the worst of it. Without exaggeration, I most likely had close to 100 sneezes and went through 50 Kleenex yesterday. I thought I should mention it as it sucked, but I was also hoping it was the worst of it.

Until today. This morning I got up and did the mowing and weed-eating, which really pissed off the 'ol allergies and the pretty much was the theme for the rest of the day. I'm certain I doubled my sneezing and kleenex usage from yesterday. It's weird because I'm not sick, but allergies definitely wipe me out.

It takes a lot out of you to sneeze and blow your nose all day. Plus your throat is itchy and your head gets pretty cloudy. Hoping as the week progresses with potential cooler weather and rain that these bad boys can simma down already.

Other than that, things are feeling good...pretty solid.....ready to go. We head over to CDA first thing Thursday morning....woop woop.

Day 165 Training Log - I was to head to the lake for a swim today, but just felt too wiped out from the allergies so I decided to take the day off and relax for the afternoon. I'll put in the lake swim tomorrow. Today, I'm just doing a lot of stretching.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the "runnies"...I have allergies too & they are no joke! I just realized your IM CDA is next week!!! So excited to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you thank-you...I'm excited! There should be a pretty detailed race report.

    ReplyDelete