Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Ick Deux

May 20, 2009 -

After a solid, but sweaty night's sleep I wake up at 6:15a from more stomach pain. My wife make homemade cinnamon rolls, which are my favorite and they don't sound good. That morning cup of joe, which I so enjoy, doesn't sound good either. I do feel a little more solid this morning, but the stomach thing is too annoying.

I get down a half a banana and head into the office. This time for almost three hours before I left to head back home for the day. The difference in today was that I'm not as tired and exhausted like yesterday. I just can't stand to sit in my office and focus on the stomach pain. I figure I will head home and do a few things around the house to distract me, while taking it easy.

So I work on the yard, the chicken coop building and a couple other things and manage to eat half a salad around 3p. I ended up fiddling around until 6p when I came in for a dinner of a pb&j and chicken noodle soup. At this point the activity caught up with me and I immediately crashed hard on the couch for about an hour.

Watched some TV for the rest of the night and headed off to bed. I am felling almost better, just a little tired and primarily annoyed by my stomach. I feel like I'm starving but don't want to eat because nothing sounds good. I've been trying to stay focused on keeping hydrated.

The worst about this, is that I'm that healthy guy. I haven't been to the doctor in probably over ten years and I never get sick or have any health problems. So today I had to call a hotline to get a referral to find a doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Day 140 Training Log - Another day of no training. I just couldn't muster up any energy to think about that kind of activity today. I imagine with the lack of food, my body will deffinitely be feeling it on my next workout...whenever that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment