Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Ick

May 19, 2009 -

Monday night I go to bed, feeling a little off. All night long my stomach is cramping and I'm sweating....hot I know. I wake up Tuesday totally exhausted, drained....spent. I'm out of breath just walking up the stairs.

Still, I get ready for work and head into the office. Great idea, that lasted a whole hour. I headed back home and proceeded to sleep pretty much the entire day. Not hungry and only wanting diet 7-up. I managed to get some toast down by 3p and a pb&j for dinner. Only a minuscule fraction of what I eat on a daily basis.

Can't really figure this thing out either because I don't barf, not real feverish (just a little hot, but you already knew that), and not really sick in any other way. Just the stomach cramps. You know that feeling you get right before you are about to barf. That mixture of nausea and stomach clenching...that's what I felt like all night and day.....BAH!

Day 139 Training Log - Obviously no training today. No energy, barely any food, slept almost all day and the thought of any training almost puts me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment