Saturday, May 9, 2009

Workin It

May 9, 2009 -

Just another day on the road today workin it. I'm sooooo ready to be done with all these travels. It so messes with your training routine, travel and overall groove. On the upside, I'm rollin deep in the LBC (Long Beach City) with my homey Snoop this weekend....(not really, but it sounds cool).

Today I was up at 7a and work from 8a to 4p. From there back to the airport and head back home.

Pretty simple actually. I had the day off from training so it works out well, but I have been trying to get back into it post Wildflower and this trip throws a kink in my hose. Oh well...I'll be home tomorrow and training can have me back then

Day 129 Training Log - Nada today. I worked on my feet all day and talked a lot...does that count for anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment