Sunday, February 1, 2009

Earning My Super Bowl Junk Time

February 1, 2009 -

I tested out my new ghetto movie theater this morning as I spent some time on the bike trainer. I picked out a movie, threw on the projector, cranked up the sound and hopped on the bike where, I spent two hours.

I learned a couple of things....I really liked riding with the movie screen and the sound cranked....the Constantine movie I watched blew.....my toosh has a way to go before it stops feeling like my bike seat is impaling me.

Other than that the ride was good, fun with the movie, schwetty of course, and went by fairly quickly. Now it's time to chill-out and strap on the feed-sack while I watch the Super Bowl. I foresee seven-layer dip, Fritos and chili dip, homemade cinnamon rolls, gigantic subs, and whatever else surfaces throughout the day. Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm

Day 32 Training Log - I spent two hours on the bike trainer this morning. It was all big ring work mixing in some sprints and resistance work. I wanted to get a good ride in but, this was also about just constant spinning and spending a chunk of time on the bike. My butt was definitely sore by the end and my legs were tired. I have a ton of work to do on the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment