Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back To The Grind

March 5, 2009 -

Well right back to it today. After my three day stint in Vegas and two unplanned days off of training I was more than ready to get back at it today...albeit a little tired and really sunburned....ouch. I was like Ferris Bueller, but rocking out Vegas and taking it for what it had.

It was cold and rainy today so I rocked the gym. I hit the stationary bike and the dreadmill and watched "Body of Lies" in my iPod Touch. Talk about sweaty. My shirt had to weigh ten pounds and my hat was just draining sweat off the bill.

You know those days where it feels great to just grind through a workout and get your sweat on...that was today. I really had to pee on the run but didn't want to take a break so I just held it and kept running.

Pee training....that's funny.

Day 64 Training Log - Today called for a 90 minute bike and a 60 minute run. I hit interval training on the stationary bike for 90 minutes an alternated between a medium and a medium hard level every 6 minutes. From there I went directly to the treadmill and ran at an easy pace for 60 minutes. Great workout today. Tomorrow I'm supposed to run only but I think I'll also makeup one of my missed swims.

No comments:

Post a Comment