Monday, March 2, 2009

Viva Las UNLV - Start Week 16

March 2, 2009 -

Not really sure who works out when they go to Vegas overnight, but apparently it's me. I caught the 6a flight out of Seattle to Vegas just for that reason. I knew if I didn't get to Vegas really early and try to crank out a swim then...it would not happen.

I would just get too distracted by the prospect of opportunity in Vegas. So go to the pool is just what I did.....and it sucked.

Today was just on of those days. I went to the UNLV pool. Sucky breathing, sucky swimming, and a weird pool. I was stoked to be done however, and by 11a I still had a few hours before work time to "play".

So, thank-you Vegas for your gauntlet of opportunity and fun...now that I have my swim done....I will see you soon.

Day 61 Training Log - Today called for a 2250 yard swim and it sucked....but I cranked it out and added an extra 25 on it. The swim was a 250 warm-up followed by a 400 easy, 400 hard, 300 easy, 300 hard, 200 easy, 200 hard. Then, a 3 x 75 gradual cood-down....and I was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment