Saturday, January 17, 2009

An Entertaining Ride

January 17, 2009 -

I love being able to watch TV when I'm at the gym running or biking, or on the trainer at home. If you get the right show on it makes the time go so much faster. Today I went and did some training on the stationary bike at the gym and brought my iPod Touch along. They have this really sweet cardio theater there which, is a full size movie screen and surround sound and the room is filled with cardio equipment, and they keep it dark. Only issue is, sometimes they plan non-cardio inspiring movies aka...sappy dramas. Hence, the reason why I brought my own entertainment today.

I download TV shows or movies from iTunes and load'em up so I'm good to go. Right now I'm wathcing this showtime original called Dexter. A little strange, but entertaining. The best part though, is while I'm cranking away, I'm also entertained. Before I know it, an hour has gone by and I am drenched.

Can't wait to get into the longer rides on the trainer and throw on movies like 300 or Gladiator. That should make for a good ride.

Day 17 Training Log - Today I hauled the kiddos into the gym daycare and hit the stationary bike. I did interval training for 55 minutes alternating every 3 minutes between hard resistance and medium resistance. Good hard ride...as per usual...very sweaty. My quads feel a little tired...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment