Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hittin The Town

January 24, 2009 -

Woke up this morning and had to work all day. Went over to the event and tracked down my shipping, got setup and prepared. Had not totally ruled out a workout, but was pretty sure today it was not going down. Worked my event all day, worked with people, answered questions, gave a speech and at 6p after working all day, I was finished. Loaded up, took everything back to shipping and made my way back to the hotel....where....there was no freakin way I was working out tonight. After nine straight days, tonight, I am taking a well deserved rest.

I think I'll hit the town and head up to the West End District of Dallas. It seems to be packed with restaurants and night life.

Day 24 Training Log - So nine days on, today was off. I'm on an early flight home tomorrow and hope to sneak in a workout, but usually when I get home from a trip it's family time so we'll see. One more week to go before official Ironman training starts. I have done well at getting conditioned to start, but I will really have to step up my nutrition and supplements plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment