Saturday, April 25, 2009

Getting Home

April 25, 2009 -

The great Saturday of the three day work trip. This day usually involves an early morning, coming off of a late night. Then a mid-morning speech (today to 7k people), followed by more working, a frenzied rush to pack-up, ship out and head straight to the airport.

Then two quick flights back across the country and home in time for bed. This day is a fast and furious rush of work and travel and never allows for working out or time to eat. Today, after a banana for breakfast, I finally got to a concessions hot dog around 1p and then some airport nachos around 6p.....ew.

It usually takes me a good part of Sunday to get my head screwed back on straight, re-hydrate and eat normally.

Day 115 Training Log - So no chance to workout out today, but no biggie. I have a long bike on Sunday before I start to taper for Wildflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment